ChatGPT in Tax Practice: How to Harness the Power of AI
ChatGPT is the latest buzzword, and for good reason. The technological capabilities of ChatGPT are extraordinary, and the impact on the tax and accounting profession will be profound. This powerful new tool has the potential to streamline your workflow, increase productivity, and grow your practice offering.
The use of ChatGPT in your practice will enhance your role, enabling you to focus on the services that are more valuable, thereby becoming indispensable to your clients.
This recording, focusing on the owners of tax and accounting practices, will demonstrate how your practice can harness the power of ChatGPT to save non-billable hours, create operational efficiencies, and provide better advice to clients.
In this recording, we will discuss:
- Three areas where ChatGPT will save you time.
- Five pitfalls to be aware of.
- Consequences of overreliance on ChatGPT.
- What is prompt engineering and why tax professionals need to master this skill.
- How to use ChatGPT to grow your practice.
Competencies developed in this recording
You will gain the following competencies by attending this recording:
- Digital acumen: Awareness of the areas where ChatGPT can be effectively used to save valuable time in your practice.
- Business process and risk management: Ability to identify potential pitfalls of relying on ChatGPT and learning strategies to mitigate risks.
- Enabling and future competence: Recognise the importance of prompt engineering as a new skill for the optimal use of ChatGPT in tax and accounting practices.
- Automation management: Train staff to use ChatGPT for greater efficiencies and better results.
- Enabling and future competence: Gain insight into using ChatGPT as a tool for growing your practice and staying on top of the changes introduced by AI.