How do I access the webinar that I booked or a webinar that I missed?
- Sign into your Tax Faculty profile with your email address and password.
- Go to “my account” at the top right of your screen and click on the "my events" tab on the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the section where you can see "Upcoming events" and "Past events" and search for the event name in the list displayed under.
- If you cannot find the webinar name in the list then you can make use of the search functionality.
- Click on the "view content" button next to the webinar you would like to view.
You will find the following features under “view content”:
- Recordings tab – you can watch the webinar recording here after the webinar has taken place (so not to worry if you missed the live webinar).
- Webinars tab – Click on the "join webinar" button to join the webinar on the day the webinar is taking place.
- CPD tab – this will always show as pending if there is an assessment linked to the webinar. In order to view your CPD certificate after completion of the assessment, go to the “my CPD” tab on your profile.
- Assessments – here you will find the questionnaire linked to the webinar in order to get your Tax Faculty CPD certificate.
- Important for SAIT members Only – please do not complete this assessment on The Tax Faculty website, SAIT members will find the link to the questionnaire under the files section.
- Files – here you will find the PowerPoint presentation for the webinar.