SARS eFiling is critical to run a successful and efficient tax practice. Considering that SARS regularly introduces enhancements to eFiling, this practical bi-monthly webinar focuses on the latest developments and issues experienced by practitioners when using eFiling. In addition, the most common pitfalls and issues experienced by practitioners are also be addressed in this forum-style webinar.
The webinar actively integrates feedback and questions from webinar participants. The eFiling issues currently experienced in practice are discussed and practitioners are provided with solutions.
In this webinar, we will discuss and illustrate the following eFiling functionality:
- What’s new on eFiling.
- Customs tab (only on “Organisation Portfolio”).
- Duties and levies.
- Tax status.
The webinar will conclude with a Q&A session where the eFiling issues currently experienced in practice will be discussed and solutions suggested.
Competencies developed in this webinar
After attending this webinar you will be:
- Updated with current enhancements to eFiling.
- Able to avoid common pitfalls and issues when using eFiling.
- Resolve your current issues in navigating eFiling.
- Able to train your staff on what's new on eFiling.
- Inform clients about the current use and status of eFiling.
Anton is the Managing Director of Krycom and has been involved with SARS eFiling since its inception in 2002. Anton has extensive experience with practice management software and the integration of the software with eFiling.
This event and successful completion of the online assessment will secure 1.5 hours verifiable output Tax CPD points..
Free for Tax Technicians, Tax Practitioner, Tax Accountant CPD subscribers and Practice Packages. Not a CPD subscriber yet? Click here to register now.
- Regular price: R495.00
- SAIT member price: R395.00
- Group price 1 (5 people max): R950.00
- Group price 2 (10 people max): R1 800.00
- Group price 3 (15 people max): R2 500.00
Payments and cancellations
- All payments must be made by EFT or by credit card, at least 3 working days before commencement of an event.
- Kindly note that should payment not been received 2 days after the event, legal action will be taken
- Proof of payment will be requested at registration if payment at that point in time has not been reflected on the Tax Faculty's bank account.
- Only written notice of cancellation will be recognised.
- Cancellation conditions:
- If the cancellation occurs more than 4 working days prior to the event no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 4 working days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Delegates who book and fail to attend will be liable for the full event fee.
- Tax Faculty's liability in the case of an event being cancelled will be limited to a refund or credit of the event fee.
- Please click here for the full terms and conditions.