Join the South African Institute of Tax Professionals for an all-new webinar series – Tax Practice: On the Move.
The webinars aim to bring you the latest tax practice news and SARS information in succinct, interactive, one-hour webinar sessions. Each monthly session will feature two parts:
- Part 1: Tax news
- Part 2: A specialist panel discussion on various trending topics
To avoid connectivity problems, guest speakers will join us “in studio” to pre-record the webinar. To ensure that we keep the session practical, we will address common questions that members have raised on the topics in the last few weeks.
Join us on 20 May 2020 at 15:00 - 16:00 for the third edition where we will be discussing relevant items under the following topics.
- COVID-19 tax relief update
- SARS operations and trends
- SARS legal and policy
- New case law
- The requirements of the expanded Employment Tax Incentive (ETI)
- The practical implementation of the expanded ETI in the current environment
- Practical interaction between the Temporary Employee / Employer Relief Scheme (TERS) benefits and ETI
- Addressing the most common questions posed by members and stakeholders in the last few weeks
Seats are limited to 1000 delegates per session, so be sure to book in advance. Tax Practice: On the Move is a free benefit to SAIT members.
If you can’t make it to a live session, a downloadable podcast will be made available that you’re able to listen to while you’re on the move.
- 20 May 2020
- 24 June 2020
- 22 July 2020
- 18 August 2020
- 23 September 2020
- 21 October 2020
- 18 November 2020
Keith Engel: Chief Executive Officer - SAIT
Beatrie Gouws – Head of Stakeholder Management and Strategic Development - SAIT
Jean du Toit - Senior Attorney – Tax, Commercial & Dispute Resolution - Tax Consulting SA
Natasha Rohhamlal – Associate Director - KPMG
Sarika Rautenbach – Associate Director - KPMG
This webinar will secure 1 hour verifiable output TAXCPD points/units.
CPD Subscribers: This webinar is free to all 2020 CPD subscribers. Click here to reserve your seat.
Other Members: R238
Company Price: R950
Payments & Cancellations
- All payments must be made by EFT or by credit card, at least 3 working days before commencement of an event.
- Kindly note that should payment not be received 2 days after the event, legal action will be taken
- Proof of payment will be requested at registration, if payment does not reflect on SAIT`s bank account.
- Only written notice of cancellation will be recognized.
- If the cancellation occurs more than 4 working days prior to the event no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 4 working days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Delegates who book and fail to attend will be liable for the full event fee.
- SAIT`s liability in the case of an event being cancelled will be limited to a refund or credit of the event fee.
- Please click here for the full terms and conditions.