This bridging programme for experienced tax practitioners provides participants with the advanced skill to practice as a tax consultant and advisor. Successful course participants will be eligible to apply for membership of the South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT) and the designation Tax Advisor (SA) and receive a professional occupational qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF 8) after completion of the EISA exam.
This programme covers the knowledge and practical skills components of the qualification, and together with experience gained in the workplace, allows you to write the SAIT external integrated summative assessment (EISA) and to apply to register for the designation of Tax Advisor (SA) at a additional fee.
See what our industry experts have to say about the real-world applications covered in this course – click here.
- You want to secure your professional tax qualification and register as a Tax Advisor (SA).
Applicants must have one of the following qualifications:
- BCom or LLB with a minimum of two tax modules;
- Occupational Certificate: Tax Technician; or
- ACCA professional qualification; or
- CIMA professional qualification.
In addition, applicants must have at least three years of work experience in accounting, bookkeeping and/or tax. Applicants with a NQF 6 but with experience in tax at a senior consultant level will be considered. Honours in taxation stduents with limited experience could also be considered.
The Tax Faculty recognises that learning is achieved through past experience and therefore the learning journey will begin with a diagnostic from which tailored learning journeys are implemented, giving you the best opportunity to gain your qualification without having to start from scratch.
By the end of the qualification you will be able to perform the following at an advanced level:
- Finalising income tax, payroll and VAT returns.
- Reviewing or auditing tax balances.
- Mediating tax disputes.
- Writing Tax Opinions
The qualification is delivered via The Tax Faculty's virtual campus and webinar platforms whilst the final exam is administered by the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT) at a additional fee.
Once-off payment: R29 500.00.
Application fee (Non-refundable): R450.00.
12 instalments: R2 827.00 per month.
Total: R33 924.00.
* First debit order will be collected on course start date. Remaining debit orders will be collected on the first working day of each month.
Once-off payment: Qualify for a 50% discount.
Monthly options: Application fee (non-refundable) of R450.00 and a 25% discount on the total amount.
* The discount will decrease the number of debit orders and not the monthly amount, thus 12 months would become 9 months of debit orders.
Get your application in to avoid disappointment. Click below to start your application.