This bridging programme for graduates and experienced learners covers the knowledge and practical skills components of the qualification, and together with experience gained in the workplace, allows you to write the SAIT External Integrated Summative Assessment (EISA) and to register for the designation of Tax Advisor (SA).
- You want to secure your professional tax qualification and register as a Tax Advisor (SA).
Applicants must have one of the following qualifications:
- BCom; or
- LLB; or
- Occupational Certificate: Tax Technician; or
- ACCA professional qualification; or
- CIMA professional qualification.
In addition, applicants must have at least three years of work experience in accounting, bookkeeping and/or tax.
The Tax Faculty recognises that learning is achieved through past experience and therefore the learning journey will begin with a diagnostic from which tailored learning journeys are implemented, giving you the best opportunity to gain your qualification without having to start from scratch.By the end of the qualification you will be able to perform the following at an advanced level:
- Finalising income tax, payroll and VAT returns.
- Reviewing or auditing tax balances.
- Mediating tax disputes.
- Writing Tax Opinions
The qualification is delivered via The Tax Faculty's virtual campus and webinar platforms whilst the final exam is administered by the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT).
Once-off payment: R29 500.00 (incl. VAT).
Payment option 2: Debit order
Application fee (Non-refundable): R450.00 (incl. VAT).
12 instalments: R2 827.00 per month (incl. VAT).
Total: R33 924.00 (incl. VAT).
Payment option 3: SAIT members in good standing discount
Once-off payment: Qualify for a 50% discount.
Monthly options: Application fee (non-refundable) of R450.00 (incl. VAT) and a 25% discount on the total amount.
* The discount will decrease the number of debit orders and not the monthly amount, thus 12 months would become 9 months of debit orders.
Get your application in to avoid disappointment. Click below to start your application.